Love to work outdoors?
We’re looking for a few good ROOFERS who respect the trade and care about detail and quality craftsmanship.
ROOFERS with 2-3 yrs. experience in either Torch Down, PVC or Composition roofing a plus but we will train if you have no experience. We can always use extra Roofing Laborers who want to learn the trade and move up in the company.
Roofing Job Responsibilities :
- Tear off old roofing material
- Load and unload roofing tools & supplies
- Learn and apply roofing installation techniques given from lead foremen
- Manage site clean-up and organize equipment
Roofing Job Qualifications:
- You are honest & responsible
- You get yourself to the jobsite each day on time
- You are not afraid of hard work
- You must have valid ID or a Work permit and a Driver’s License
- You can pass a drug and background check.
Roofing Job Benefits :
- Year-round, full-time positions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Healthcare Coverage
- Retirement package
- Upbeat work environment with room for promotion
- Weekends off
Hourly wage DOE – We Roof all over King County, WA
Call for an interview ! 425-677-7070 or Email: Info@andersonroof.com